Debt Therapy is a Nationwide Debt Counselling Organisation registered with the National Credit Regulator.
TAKE ACTION NOW - Consolidate your debts into 1 easy, reduced payment Without Taking Any Loans.
DEBT COUNSELLING WILL DO THIS FOR YOU:
:: Reduce your monthly payments by 40-60%
:: Protect yourself against your creditors - we will protect you both financially and legally against creditors.
:: No high, up front fees - your fee will be included in your first
TO SPEAK TO A DEBT COUNSELLOR CALL 072 8369 367
APPLY DIRECTLY ONLINE - Click here
OR go to our Application section for more info - Click here
*IMPORTANT*: Make sure you choose the right Debt Counsellor - Use the below Check List for a Good, Professional Debt Counsellor:
1. Make sure they are Registered with the NCR
2. Ask how long they have been in business (you can check the company registration number for an indication of this. Ours is for example 2005/001817/07, the first 4 numbers indicating year of registration. Be aware of new start-ups, most of which fail within a year or so.
3. Ask How Many Employees they have. If they have less than 10 or are unwilling to volunteer this information, be aware. A debt counselling operation require sufficient and trained staff in order to serve their clients properly.
4. Do they have a legal department and access to lawyers to assist with the significant amount of legal work involved with your application? If they do not, expect problems with your application.
Are You Talking Directly to a Debt Counsellor or to a Middle Man such as a 'Comparison Site'? Don't let anyone else choose a Debt Counsellor for you - you will be dependent on your Debt counsellor to help you get your life back on track, so rather contact Debt Counsellors yourself directly and make your choice.
6. Are they giving you all the facts? If it sounds too simple and good to be true, then it usually is. Ask questions about fees, how long it will take to be placed under debt review, if you can continue to use your credit cards or not, etc - if they can't give you satisfactory answers and you do not feel comfortable, then stay away.
About Debt Therapy (Pty) Ltd
We offer government regulated debt counselling services to help get your life back on track. As the first company to offer debt counselling services in South Africa we have the experience to listen to your problems and help find a solution that fits your life. If you need help to resolve your debt problems you can rest assured that you are in safe hands with Debt Therapy - you will always be our number one priority. Take the first step to financial freedom by clicking on the link below.
Application section - click here
Email from one of our customers, 2008-05-28
"I would just like to commend Sam on her amazing service and helpfulness in order for me to sort my debt out, its never an easy task, but her friendly and understanding disposition made it all the more easier to deal with and now I am finally on the road to financial freedom as I have a plan in place to remedy my past actions.
So thanks again for all the assistance, I will certainly recommend you!
Combine your debts into one affordable monthly payment by applying to be placed under debt review
We can help you deal with the following types of personal debts:
· STORE CARDS
· CREDIT CARDS
· PERSONAL LOANS
· BANK OVERDRAFTS
· HIRE PURCHASES
Key features of our debt counselling program:
· FREE ADVICE
· QUICK AND EASY
· NO INTERVIEWS IN PERSON
· IN COMPLETE CONFIDENCE. YOUR EMPLOYER OR WORK COLLEAGUES WILL NOT FIND OUT
"I was afraid and I was scared to trust some service on the internet, but I made the call..." - click here for the full story
Elmaré, Cape Town
Click here for more customer testimonials